When it comes to asset management, no two client’s portfolios are alike. As a working adult, you may have a combination of assets from different asset classes. From stocks and bonds to CDs and savings accounts, and from cars to homes to collectibles, it’s important to first understand what you have before making any decisions about how to enhance your portfolio going forward.
Once we conduct an investment audit, the Saturn Wealth team can help you plan more strategically to determine:
- Whether your asset allocation matches your personal level of risk tolerance
- If you have an appropriate combination of tax now, tax later and tax never assets
- How to take advantage of buy low, sell high opportunities to increase your wealth
- Ways to avoid being hit with unnecessary fees, loads and penalties you may incur for making changes in your asset management
- When it may be time to adjust your risk tolerance as you near the end of your career
- How to align family and business interests around your wealth-building goals and strategies
- And more!
As a result, you can take control of your finances and feel confident about the path you’re taking to achieve your goals. Asset management can be a complicated process without the right help from trusted professionals. Avoid that risk and contact Saturn Wealth to be your guide to financial freedom.