In working with clients to prepare for the future, we find many have one thing in common: Too many people are facing unnecessary risk by not protecting their loved ones or business with life insurance. Clients often tell us it’s because they are unsure of how much or what type to buy.
At Saturn Wealth, we can identify ways to use life insurance to better meet your needs. In fact, life insurance can be a valuable tool for helping you:
- Access income to pay for various expenses as your household grows and evolves
- Protect your family from financial risks should you become impaired or pass away early
- Leave a legacy to your loved ones or a charity of choice, either by offsetting the impact of estate taxes or by building additional wealth
- Protect your business in a number of ways, such as covering the loss of a key employee, implementing a succession plan or leveraging the business’s value to fund your retirement
- Pay for your chronic or terminal illness care expenses through various optional benefits or riders
- Build cash value over time that you can use strategically for supplemental income
- And more!
Life insurance is an often-overlooked, tax-advantaged asset that individuals come to value only after it’s too late. Don’t wait to make this a part of your diverse portfolio. Contact Saturn Wealth to learn more about how life insurance could play an integral role in achieving some of your highest priority objectives.